Saturday, April 23, 2016

LUSH Love and Light Hand cream Review

Hello my friends 27 march was my birthday! And i got this small pot full of hand cream as my birthday gift. I never use LUSH hand cream before, but i am always in love with their face mask. But after use this cream i feel i need to talk about it on my blog! So here i go...
At the end i will also compare this LUSH hand cream with YVES ROCHER hand cream



Lush hand cream is really light. As i have really dry skin for first time when i took it on my finger i felt it will not enough creamy for my skin. But after took shower when i used it, it surprised me totally. After used it, my skin felt so creamy (unexpectedly). And sometimes i used this hand cream on my feet also. :-)
Lush hand cream comes on small pot which looks so cute but not so friendly pot to carry in bag. Because when i tried to carry it in my bag, cream comes out from the pot. But i was lucky enough that it didn't spoil my bag.
Smell is ok ok, I don't fall in love with the smell. This cream have jojobaoil, orange flower, nerooil, kakaobutter which you can see on my last pichure. 



Comaprison: I will prefer of-course LUSH hand cream. YVES ROCHER hand cream stays only 3-4 hours where lush keeps your skin smooth longer then YVES ROCHER hand cream. On another hand YVES ROCHER hand cream is easy to carry in bag and in budget YVES ROCHER is cheaper then LUSH because YVES ROCHER hand cream cost almost 3.50 euro (50ml) where LUSh cost 13.95 euro (100ml) .

No comments:

Post a Comment